Schutt Industries is Americas leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. It’s long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned Schutt Industries a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
INNOVATION & AWARDS
Schutt Industries has a reputation for exceeding customer expectations. According to one Army spokesperson, trailers made by Schutt are, “. .. the best money can buy. . . . it passed, it qualified, it achieved, it met or exceeded every requirement.” Schutt Industries has also received awards for being a vet-friendly employer, by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development’s Veteran’s Division to hire, train and retain veterans.
Schutt Industries developed its own axle/suspension system for many of its small and mid-sized vehicles. The Torax® Suspension System.
Schutt Industries Commitment to our Customers and Employees
It is our goal to become the supplier of choice to our customers. To meet this goal, we deliver high quality, reliable products that consistently offer the best value. We are committed to the highest customer service and product support. Our Continuous Improvement Philosophy and superior customer focus are tools we rely on to meet or exceed expectations.
Jim Schutt - President
Engineering and fabricating solutions according to customer specifications is at the core of our capabilities. Our extensive in-house capabilities streamline production and eliminate the most common delays caused by the use of third-party suppliers.
The company’s desired goal as a key supplier is accomplished through continuous improvement practices including Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and others. Schutt is engaged in ISO certification however its standard practices consistently meet or exceed the ISO parameters.
· 300,000 Square Feet of Enclosed Manufacturing Capacity Located on Our 21 Acre Compound
· Highly Skilled Labor Force and the Resources to Ramp-Up Quickly to Meet Variable Production Demands
· State-of-the-Art Engineering and Technical Support
· 3-D CAD Modeling using Solid Edge, NX6, PRO/E 3.0, and Wildfire Softwares
· Rapid Prototyping
· Metal Forming and Trimming
· CNC Machining
· Welding – All Metals – Manual and Robotic
· Product Rotation – Shot Blasting
· Mil-Spec Quality Pre-Treatment and Painting
· Complete Assembly
· Spray Finishing
· Complete Product Detailing
· Low and High Volume Runs
· Final Inspection Compliance
· Durability and Endurance Testing
· Door-to-Door Shipping
· Multi-Lingual Technical Manual Creation/Publication, including English, Iraqi, and DARI
· Multi-Media Production Studio for Photography, Video, Animations, Graphic Design, Audio Recording, and Internet Media Distribution and Broadcasting
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
Schutt strives to be the supplier of choice by delivering world-class customer service, the highest quality most reliable products that consistently set the industry standard and are the best overall value for your budget.
Testimonials available upon request.