Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt 'coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 63 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° f heat, while only drawing an intermittent 1.35 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source. That's less than a single headlamp draws!
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- Three year warranty.
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible.
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability
- Model: 10800472. Weight: 53 lbs. Capacity: 50 qts. Dimensions: H20'' x W27.76" x D14.96"
- Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- Interior drain plug.
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- Integrated power system.
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
*Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.